Only Airborne can offer you the right choice for the job. Our extensive fleet has been selected specifically to meet the needs of our customers.
Whether you require a workhorse to transport passengers and a large payload to remote locations, or a small and agile aircraft, we have the aircraft that fits your requirements. Our efficient and economical fleet of more than 60 helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft continues to grow, and our consistent record for the highest operational standards and superior safety make us the aviation leader in the industry.
- The diversity of our fleet and top qualified pilots allows us to utilize specific aircrafts to meet each unique requirement needed by our clients, and to ensure safe and efficient air support.
- Large aircraft fleet and operations based across Western Canada including NWT and the Yukon. Services provided in the United States under the NAFTA agreement.
- Experienced personnel specialized in handling operations in difficult terrain and severe climate.
- Executive Crew & Cargo Transport
- Forestry & Wildlife Services
- Oil & Gas Services
- LiDAR Services
- Geophysical Surveys
- Mining Services
- Surveying & Seismic Services
- MediVac Services
- Visual Inspection
- Thermal Video Leak Detection (TLD)
- Gas Leak Detection (GLD)
- Geo Referenced Video (GRV)
- Geographic Information Services (GIS)
- Spring Scanning
- Pilot Operator
- Ground Operator
- Suspended Well Services